Mediaportal 1.3.0 FINAL crashes after trying to reboot/shut down (1 Viewer)

DrakeO9

Portal Member
May 30, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I updated to 1.3.0 FINAL but still have the same problem, altough I did a Mediaportal products clean-up and a freh installation.
When I try to reboot or shut down my HTPC from within Mediaportal, it crashes with the typical error message by windows. The same thing happens, if I just stop Mediportal.

I am using Windows 7 32-Bit and Mediaportal 1.3.0. FINAL. The logs are attached to my latest post. Maybe you are able to help me.

Greetings

Drake

Last edited:

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
I think it's a problem with the mini-display plugin,try to disable the mini-display plugin.

DrakeO9

Portal Member
May 30, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
I disabled the mini-display plugin but MediaPortal still crashes. New log is attached.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It looks like it's crashing with an 'System.UnauthorizedAccessException:' when it's trying to write to "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml" - that file *should* be in 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal' on Win 7, so I don't know why it's trying to write to C:\Program Files (which will fail, since applications can't write to that folder due to UAC).

Tony

DrakeO9

Portal Member
    May 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

same problem after new installation of 1.3.0 FINAL. Can you please take a look at my logs?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MPExtended 0.5.1 causes such behaviour if I remember correctly?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom