1.32 MediaPortal 1.32 Pre-Release with new x64 version ready for testing (2 Viewers)

kennywennborg@gm

November 7, 2023
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Did a clean install on another computer and when I try to configure Moving Pictures, MP-TVSeries or Trakt I get this error.

MediaPortal must be installed to use this configuration launcher.
A reference to the MediaPortal installation directory could not be found in the registry.

View attachment 212545

Workaround is to use Mediaportal Configuration instead of using the shortcut to directly open the plugins.
I have the same problem on the 1,32 64 bit release, And "Workaround is to use Mediaportal Configuration instead of using the shortcut to directly open the plugins." does not work, the plugins doesent show up in the configuration. ( dont think this was ready to be realeast yet.) back to 1,31.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have the same problem on the 1,32 64 bit release, And "Workaround is to use Mediaportal Configuration instead of using the shortcut to directly open the plugins." does not work, the plugins doesent show up in the configuration. ( dont think this was ready to be realeast yet.) back to 1,31.
    You could try using MediaPortal Extension Manager to update or re-install the plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom