MediaPortal 1.3B Multiseat (1 Viewer)

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
"MediaPortal 1.3B Multiseat"
I have a problem with one of two clients.
i replaced the computer for this client the with a new one.
i used before ASROCK Z77E/ITX and corei3 3225, 4GB Ram 1333, 64gb SSD.
i dont have any streaming problems with this computer.
Now i use an IntelDC3217IYE (Intel® Core™ i3-3217U Processor) 8GB Ram 1600, 64GB SSD
an i have streaming problems now. Sometimes after 30sec, 1min or 3 min i see stuttering with blocks in the live picture. It comes and go, it comes and go......
I try Windows 764bit and Windows8 64bit. Both the same failure.
I mean it is a little bit better if i decrease my network speed from 1GB to 100MBit.
My second client with Asus H61Board and Intel G620T Proc. works also fine without stuttering.
I hope anyone can help me.
I attached logs from my client.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    At first you're not using the same version of TV server and TV Plugin... Than your installation is not ready at all, using Wifi Remote without bonjour... As Wifi Remote is looking over network all the time this probably could be the issue...
    Fix both of those and try again. maybe your discontinuity problems are gone then.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    At first you're not using the same version of TV server and TV Plugin... Than your installation is not ready at all, using Wifi Remote without bonjour... As Wifi Remote is looking over network all the time this probably could be the issue...
    Fix both of those and try again. maybe your discontinuity problems are gone then.

Thnx for the hint (tvserver and tvplugin). but the failure i have with the clear 1.3beta too (without gits).
    And now i have deinstalled the Wifi Remote and make new test.

I hope THNX first.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

Yes the discontinuity problems are now less then ever but solved not complete.

I will try now the Infos from bighick.

After that, i sent you new logs if the problem not solved.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    these pixellation issues usually relate to a problem outside of mediaportal; GPU Drivers, Codecs, TV Tuner, Reception, etc.

Tuner are not inside the client. For lan , grafix i try different drivers. (newer, older). Always the same.

Codecs: I use LAV 54.1 but i try Powerdvd also. Same problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom