Mediaportal 1.5 crash

Discussion in 'General Support' started by downgrub, January 11, 2014.

1. downgrub

downgrub Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Ive had MP running for years just updating gradually, last year i was getting the odd carsh didnt really bother me as they were far apart and few. i upgraded to 1.5 and now the crashes have become worse. I installed 1.5 over previous version. as i dont want to reinstall from scratch as im worried about losing all my channel setups and keyboard config etc.. took me an age :-(

the crashed will happen basically anytime but the last 2 has been when ive tried to play live HD channel. and when ive tried to open a recorded channel.
    also the watchdog exe has hung as well a few times.

Ive attached a log from a few days ago

hope somebody can help - thanks

Im currently doing a HD check atm, HD check ok

Last edited: January 12, 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!