[News] MediaPortal 1.6.0 Pre-Release ready for download! (1 Viewer)

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is crazy! It really pisses me of seing people behave like this :( Still you always respond in a very controlled way!

MM always goes above and beyond what could be expected.

@mm
    Please don't let stuff like this get to you. There will always be morons out there with bad behavior and no respect, Just know that the 99% of the rest of us really appreciate your and the other team members effort.

/Jacob
    and on top of that, i've reinstalled my complete htpc, i came from version 1.4 and upgraded to 1.6 pre. I have completely no bugs (other than fanart handler not working due to .NET 4.0, but that's not really a bug). It runs more stable than ever! Could be due to the clean install, but could also be due to MePo 1.6! No standby / resume issues what so ever!

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe someone here is able to help me. Since MP 1.4 i cannot send MP to tray properly. I posted my problem here
    [known bug, not fixed in 1.4 Final] Since 1.4 i could not get MP Back from tray
    in october, but until now no one responded. Maybe the problem is because its in the archive section where nobody pays attention anymore...
    You posted a bug report in the 1.4 Pre Release archive section, but you're running 1.5 Final version.
    Your bug report should be completed with System Specs & logs and posted here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/link-forums/submit-a-bug-report.563/

hindsight

Portal Member
    February 26, 2011
    I did this because someone else had the same (or similiar) problem, which was obviously not solved yet. Therefore (and because i was not sure if it is really a bug or something else) i thought before opening a new topic i will post it in that thread...

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did this because someone else had the same (or similiar) problem, which was obviously not solved yet. Therefore (and because i was not sure if it is really a bug or something else) i thought before opening a new topic i will post it in that thread...
    Understandable, but impossible for the team to follow those reports.
    Please read the above link so you know what we need (system specs & FULL debug logs, etc.) and where to post.

Users who are viewing this thread