MediaPortal 2 - Plugin - Trak.tv - can't login (1 Viewer)

AxelSocial

Portal Member
June 21, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The trakt.tv plugin will not accept my login to the service. I have checked i can use my credentials on the website and they worked.

I tried to contact the developer via the team portal website but i received an email saying the address is incorrect.

Please let me know if you mange to make the MediaPOrtal 2 trakt.tv plugin work and how?

Thanks
Axel

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Trakt.tv has changed their API lately. The MP2 plugin is not jet adopted to the new API. So for the moment it isn't working, sorry. We'll try to fix this as soon as possible but I can not tell when it's ready.

AxelSocial

Portal Member
    June 21, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi Lehmden. Thank for the feedback. I am getting confusion information from Justine at Trakt.tv who says their plugin was updated month ago. Here is what he said "I'm not sure why they said that, the MP plugin has been updated for v2 for about 5 months now. You can just install it directly from https://github.com/trakt/Trakt-for-Mediaportal and it should work."

When I go to the link, it is unclear if the plugin is for MP2 or MP1.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    When I go to the link, it is unclear if the plugin is for MP2 or MP1.
    They don't care about MP2 jet. The plugin mentioned is for MP1 and it is working, but not at 100%. The MP2 plugin is completely done by ourself. As there are some big changes and improvements going on sadly some other things like Trakt are dropped down the list a bit. Things are not as fast as we like it to be but we're limited on man power as the whole work has to be done in spare time... Please be patient, it only is a matter of time until it's working again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom