MediaPortal 2 Spring'16 Release Candidate 2 (2016-04-01) (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, a fix for crashes if user entered wrong date formats in config, update to OV2 and a new property for skins.

mpirklbauer

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi
    I don´t have a zoom button on my remote
    When watching full screen live TV I press the Info key on the remote four times (yes 4) and get a dialog with the option to change zoom mode.
    You can also choose "Configure player" on most screens when TV is active.
    hth mrj

I know this feature, but I don´t like it that way.
    In the key- list the direct acces to zoom menu is listed with the zoom button.
    I don´t know on which MCE- remote the keymapping is based, but there is no zoom button on any remote I found.
    So it would be great to use the "+" on the numpad or "Shift+Z", or any other key combination available on a normal keyboard for the direct access.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the zoom mode selection really an issue today? I never change it here, I've set "Zoom" as default (you can do this in settings).

But there is also already a shortcut to access this dialog:
    See: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...fault/screens/FullScreenContentVideo.xaml#L63
    XML:
     <KeyBinding Key="ZoomMode" Command="{Command PlayerUIContributor.ShowZoomModeDialog}"/>

And this "ZoomMode" is mapped the the MCE keyboard key: "Zoom":
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...gine/InputManagement/InputMapper.cs#L157-L158

If you like to try with another color key first, you could edit the xaml and use i.e. Key="Red" instead of Key="ZoomMode". But you would need to do it in all FullscreenContent...xaml screens of your selected Skin/Theme

mpirklbauer

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame.

Which color key should be the Zoom key?

I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution.
    Are the plans to integrate such feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom