MediaPortal 2 Weekly snapshot (2015-10-03) (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

Finally got it installed..
    Upgrade went well (incl. logging, logs attached)

Added new feature to show episode information in TV guide and recording planning
    Works nicely, great. Other points I didn't saw up to now, but I'm sure this will be show up during usage later...

New window mode, toggle between them by "ALT-Enter":
    Also works well.

This

Fixed Resource Server that could return wrong url in some cases

and this

Support for external subtitles by xy-VSfilter

I will test later.

Attachments

• MediaPortal-2__origin__Weekly_201510__2015-10-03--11-02.zip
      1.5 MB

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is an issue with the corner roundings in the 2 attached screenshots. The shadows have a smaller radius than the buttons.
    For me it looks normal, just wonder if this can come from a different resolution or aspect ratio ...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is an issue with the corner roundings in the 2 attached screenshots. The shadows have a smaller radius than the buttons.
    For me it looks normal, just wonder if this can come from a different resolution or aspect ratio ...
    Oh indeed, I didn't notice this yet. I will check the DX11/D2D version, maybe the issue is already gone there.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ulischultz

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2009
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus: I think you did not change the MediaPortal.Common.dll file that we tested.
    I have the same broken connections like before. After using the file that we tested, it is ok again...

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh, is there another version using DX11? I didn't see anything for download. Does it mean new visual effects included?
    There is a thread about this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/concept-switch-mp2-to-d3d11-d2d-rendering.128849/. There you also can find test builds, but they are based on an older code base. But you can simply extract and run them.
    I have tried this version. I couldn't see the failure of the poster shadow radius, even when scaling the window.
    However I saw lot of minor glitches during scrolling in lists etc. If you wish I can summarize the problems found by time. But I want to do so only if it helps you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom