Mediaportal crashing continuosly (1 Viewer)

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have MP 1.4.0 Final on windows 7 ultimate x86. The system was running perfectly but suddenly it began to crash every 5 minutes. Trying to find the problem it seems that the database of TV Series is corrupted, so I disable it tonight and then I was able to watch a movie without problems, but still have some crashes and entering to my music or any other part of mediaportal is very slow a sometimes mp crash in this process. I attached my logs, please can anyone help me?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    It seems like your TVSeries database is broken. Can you disable the plugin for testing? Or try to use a backup for your TVSeries database.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you very much for your support Holzi, in fact I realize about the problem with TVSeries and disable the pluging last night. The stability was much better and I could see a complete movie, but after that still suffer some crashes and notice everything was very slow, for instance entering mymusic provoke 2 crashes.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Not 100% sure, but deleting the .db3-Databases (in Program-Data-Folder) should lead to a new creating of them? Maybe try this (but backup the files first!).

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Maybe enable trakt for TVseries before cleaning the database. So you keep your watched flags!

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thank you all for your advices. I have backup settings plugin, maybe most easy will be uninstall Mp and install again and then use a backup of a week ago when everything worked fine. Don't you think?

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well tonight I just change a backup of tvseries database file, and everything is working again perfectly. Very useful backup settings plunging for this kind of problems, I have it with automatic backup every 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom