mediaportal db share (1 Viewer)

johnny

January 2, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello!

Would it be possible too share / divide mediaportaldb? many rates is equally, SID NID PIM with more. Maybe information can be filled in automatically from kingofsat.

Johnny :censored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom