[Bug] MediaPortal does not allow recording of different shows with the same title (1 Viewer)

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can someone confirm this issue on their client(s)?

I can't confirm your issue, but I've noticed a similar problem (using Maya, perhaps I should add). Sometimes it seems that when you press 'rec' on a show, in the list of airings (on the right) the first one rather than the one I chose in the EPG is highlighted. If the first airing is already scheduled for recording just pressing rec again leads to it being de-scheduled rather than the intended show being scheduled...

//Johannes

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I can't confirm your issue, but I've noticed a similar problem (using Maya, perhaps I should add). Sometimes it seems that when you press 'rec' on a show, in the list of airings (on the right) the first one rather than the one I chose in the EPG is highlighted. If the first airing is already scheduled for recording just pressing rec again leads to it being de-scheduled rather than the intended show being scheduled...

//Johannes
    Yeah, this sounds related.

arneman

Portal Pro
    February 20, 2007
    Oldenburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal does not allow recording of different shows with the same title

I can confirm this issue, too.

It is very difficult to record FIFA World Cup games these days, because they all have the same title in EPG. I'm using MCE Web-EPG data. In these data, nearly EVERY periodic episode or tv-show has the same title. This makes it nearly impossible to record other things than movies (with unique EPG titles).

I noticed this problem since RC3.

Hope you guys can fix it and release a new RC soon. For me, this is a very serious problem.

Regards

Arne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom