MediaPortal hangs when resuming a movie (1 Viewer)

DaMenaCe

Portal Pro
August 2, 2007
TV-Server Version: none
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 with latest svn
MediaPortal Skin: xface 1.7
Windows Version: Vista 32bit
CPU Type:amd x2 5050e
HDD: 1tb 5400rpm
Memory: 2gb kingston
Motherboard: gigabyte ga-ma78gm-s2h
Video Card: onboard hd3200
Video Card Driver: latest ati
Sound Card: onboard hdmi
[MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow/gabest
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow/mpa
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow/coreavc/arcsoft
TV: samsung 40" lcd
TV - HTPC Connection: hdmi

I builded a new htpc and installed a fresh installation of Vista 32Bit and MediaPortal 1.0.
The problem is that i get a black screen after resuming a movie when i reopened mediaportal.
The problem does not exist when i reboot my computer and have mediaportal opened for the first time.
I tried many codecs, but that's not fixing the problem. When i set de directshow filter to EVR (vista) then the problem is gone. But it gives me stripes on the screen while playing a hd movie.
Here are the logs, i really appreciate if someone can explain or fix my problem. I use mediaportal like 2 years now, but never seen this problem before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi I have been using MP without any major issues for many years but my install has just started behaving badly. I was running MP1...
Replies
Views
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
So the GT 1030 is ~AU$120 and the GTX 1650 ~AU$260 (based on my local store). Which, surprisingly for Australia, is just about bang-on the conversion rate. :) Cheers.
So the GT 1030 is ~AU$120 and the GTX 1650 ~AU$260 (based on my local store). Which, surprisingly for Australia, is just about...
So I'm not sure what is going on. For the record I am using MediaPortal 1.22 with MP-TVSeries and MovingPicture. 6+ months ago, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom