[no Bug] MediaPortal no longer plays videos (1 Viewer)

Jim T

Portal Member
September 14, 2007
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0

Description
I just installed 1.8 today. I did an Upgrade and kept current skin. It looks good and runs normally until I click on a video. It just sits there. Nothing happens. Same thing on both of my machines. Both running Windows 8.0. Any thoughts?

Steps to Reproduce:
Load MP 1.8. Click Menu "TV-Series" or in Debug mode "Videos". Click on a video title. .... nothing. Rinse and repeat.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    We need full debugs logs AFTER you reproduced the problem. Current attached logs are only showing the start-up & exit of MP.

So please start the WatchDog with option 1, then enter MyVideos and reproduce your problem, then close MP and upload the logs again.

Jim T

Portal Member
    September 14, 2007
    It turns out it is only the TV-Series plugin that doesn't work. It shows the videos but won't play them. Grr. I am trying to recreate that using the report, but I don't know if it will show up as clicking on the title doesn't do anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1404327860][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, just shoot me now and help the whole community out! I was using an old version of the plugin. Update and all works. Sorry guys. Very lame. My bad.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom