MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-22-2008 05-04h - Revision:17122 (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I would gladly revert to a previous SVN, but I can't remember which one worked out fine for me. Maybe I should just uninstall, remove anything in the directories, clean the registry, clean out the database (not sure how to this one), and install 0.2.3.0. But which version of TVE3 should I install?

Remember to make sure that MP and TVE3 (+ tv plugin) are from the same SVN.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    not sure. I am going from memory, but just look through the threads for the the TV server SVNs for the past week or two. There are a few people who mention the last one that worked well and what they have reverted back to.

If you really want to help, you can do trial and error and pin point eh exact version. this will no doubt make it easier for the developers to work out what changes may have caused these issues.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would just like to add that I have been using MP for about 10 months now to watch live TV, movies, pics, etc, it serves all TV's in the house. I can honestly say it is a bit buggy but is THE best media centre software out there. On the whole it works really grea for me, occasional freezing, crashing, etc, but mostly woks great. Many many thanks to all the MP developers, you deserve a medals.

Cheers.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Same here! I finally have a working media server with digital TV and HD movies! I never dreamed this could be done with a freeware program!

My server crashes just once in 3 days or so but will try the latest SVN today.....
    Keep up the good work!

jezd

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    re: tve 21/01/2008 [21:51:11] gibman added: channelchange mechanism changed (faster when changing across multiple cards, stutter gone) plz report your findings.

much much much better, finally quick channel changes and none of the breakup of images - superb work !!

jez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom