MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-27-2008 19-25h - Revision:19510.rar (1 Viewer)

sunflower

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
MP minimizes when I tray to play DIVX files. For three SVNs now.
Really an ugly problem. But I think it should be easy for you to solve?!?
I also just don't know which logs to add?

MP doesn't only minimize, it crashes leaving the watchdog and is automatically restarted. Strangely the second attempt to play the divx file works. Anybody else with this problem? Changing codecs or reinstalling divx does not accomplish anything.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For the rest of you - check the initial post (bot) for a new tvplugin.dll file.
    Let me know how that one works.
    Both with and without the channel state logos.

/gibman

New Tvplugin.dll seems to fix the problem!

/tompa

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    NA user, channel scan crashes on 15th transponder. Attached logs. If I import channels from previous export it works fine.

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    @Trash; Such posts do not belong here!!!
    Try and be more constructive like posting logs etc.
    Instead of moaning.

For the rest of you - check the initial post (bot) for a new tvplugin.dll file.
    Let me know how that one works.
    Both with and without the channel state logos.

/gibman

Hello gibman,

I'm not able to select a channel from the mini epg with the new TVPlugin or with the one from the svn with "Show channel stat icons" checked, if I uncheck "Show channel stat icons" both versions work

EDIT:
    Okay I found out that with both versions when I have "Show channel stat icons" checked the mini-epg dialog is not focused and therefore I can't select anything with my remote, if I hover the dialog with the mouse it get's focus and then I can select with my remote or my mouse. The second time I bring up the mini-epg it is still "grayed" as if it was disabled like it is the first time but with the difference that I do not have to use my mouse to get focus. Any ideas someone???

//johnzered

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    Okay I found out that with both versions when I have "Show channel stat icons" checked the mini-epg dialog is not focused and therefore I can't select anything with my remote, if I hover the dialog with the mouse it get's focus and then I can select with my remote or my mouse. The second time I bring up the mini-epg it is still "grayed" as if it was disabled like it is the first time but with the difference that I do not have to use my mouse to get focus. Any ideas someone???

I can confirm this.

darklord

Portal Pro
    September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The new version of tv server works better but the new svn version of mp is bad in TV.
    If i try to look at svtHD or some more chanels the hole application hangs. If i do that with svn build 06-22 it works fine.
    And it takes longer time to change chanels too.

This version is no good!

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The last update from me 2day.
    Get new tvplugin from initial thread.
    My first fix didnt have an effect.

svn log;

Fixed 2 bugs caused by the channel state icon toggleable feature.
    1) probably fixed mini EPG guide channels not showing.
    2) mini EPG guide - current channel not selected

3) changed the way some GUI states were handled. instead of setting them on the process thread which is run in a thread, instead we now set them in the playbackstarted and stopped events. should lower cpu usage in tvhome.

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i just installed the new svn and your updated tvplugin.dll and first i got the mini-epg but after some time it was empty

edit : to be more specific
    when i enter tv in fullscreen mode it seems to work fine
    when i try to switch to windowed mode (which is not working as it was) and turn on tv again the mini-epg is empty

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    thx for testing.

I know about the channel list being empty if using windowed mode.
    I will fix this later.

/gibman

i just installed the new svn and your updated tvplugin.dll and first i got the mini-epg but after some time it was empty

edit : to be more specific
    when i enter tv in fullscreen mode it seems to work fine
    when i try to switch to windowed mode (which is not working as it was) and turn on tv again the mini-epg is empty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom