MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 09-04-2007 00-59h - Revision:15745 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Infos:
These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET).
You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to get a notice when its ready for download. The trigger !svn gives you the latest update too.
They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup option from time to time.
If you'd like the bleeding edge code and don't mind the inherent risks, upgrade to the snapshot releases as they become available.
If stability is important to you, you might want to stay with the fully-tested releases.

How to install MediaPortal SVN-Snapshots in short:
1) Install MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 RC1, not necessary if already done
2) install .NET Framework Version 2.0
3) Run the Snapshot-Installer. You should create a backup.
4) Run Configure. Sometimes the settings and database versions change from build to build, so you have to reconfigure your TV for example
5) Hopefully enjoy the new version
6) If not, restore your old files and you will have the former version back.

Important notice: The backup function wont work for Vista atm, here you need to save your configuration manually. A rewrite is planned but will take some more time for testing.

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

fix 03/09/2007 [12:26:38] _Harley_ added: for navigation issue in wizard_tvcard_dvbs_LNB2.xml
MyVideo 03/09/2007 [19:46:41] Dukus_ added: Hungarian IMDB grabber script
Configuration 03/09/2007 [21:27:40] Broceliande added: Changed MP logging mode default to debug mode
tvplugin 03/09/2007 [21:39:09] gibman added: fixed resuming myTV with showlastactivemodule would cause a hang, if an error dialog was being presented to the user. ex. if no card is available.

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

yatesd

Portal Pro
April 30, 2007
With the last two days of SVN releases BitDefender stops my installation saying that there is Trojan within the basscd.dll. Unfortunately I can not get BitDefender to repeat the error notification anymore it simply blocks the installation, but it was something like

Trojan.Peed

Anyone, else seen anything like this? I also now get the following error when trying to update my music database:

"Failed to locate assembly "taglib-sharp, Version=2.0.2.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db62eba446989b5b0"

Any suggestions?

THDBASED

Portal Pro
January 30, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I just saw this when installing snapshot, there are some tags displayed in installer.
See attached pic...

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    129.7 KB

led7

Portal Member
June 30, 2007
With the last two days of SVN releases BitDefender stops my installation saying that there is Trojan within the basscd.dll. Unfortunately I can not get BitDefender to repeat the error notification anymore it simply blocks the installation, but it was something like

Trojan.Peed

Anyone, else seen anything like this? I also now get the following error when trying to update my music database:

"Failed to locate assembly "taglib-sharp, Version=2.0.2.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db62eba446989b5b0"

Any suggestions?

Hi all

I do have tonight svn download and install, with me gave Personal Anti Vir Premium a not warning!!!! Much-calibrated you got yourself the virus also elsewhere and this infiersierte dan your mentioned file, I updatet also mine virus program again and those the whole system chack over to make sure which I really no virus have however with me no found and it is a good virus program ????

Greet

LED 7

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Trojan.Peed

Any suggestions?

Hi all

I do have tonight svn download and install, with me gave Personal Anti Vir Premium a not warning!!!! Much-calibrated you got yourself the virus also elsewhere and this infiersierte dan your mentioned file, I updatet also mine virus program again and those the whole system chack over to make sure which I really no virus have however with me no found and it is a good virus program ????
    svn is 100% virus free!

if your antivirus suite reports something else, then this is a false alarm.
    you should send the manufacturer of your Antivirus apllication an informative email about it, so he can fix the issue in the scan-engine.

:D

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    There's something wrong with channel up / down since few latest SVNs. If I change channel up from MCE remote and channel goes above current TV group, it shows nothing and weird things happen. And if you press channel down from last channel on group it changes to first dvb-radio. I turned radio channel off by setup's mapping tool but now channel down from last channel just changes channels to nonexistant ones.

So problem is it doesn't loop channels as it did before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom