MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-22-2007 17-56h - Revision:16322 (1 Viewer)

darklord

Portal Pro
September 22, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
BUGGS like hell..

:sorry:

Sorry to say the new R3 versions have many big problems.
I will list them here and hope you understand that this is big problems that make us to downgrade our systems.:mad:

Problems:

1. When i have installed the new version R3 plain and only powerdvd 7 for use of codec, i cant set the settings for digital audio, when i check next time its back to 2 chanel. I tried to change this in the registry but the audio is still 2 chanels.

2. When playing and dvd image i cant make fast forward och backward. The screen will not show what happend or nothing happends, both have happend. This happend when i try to fastforward a recording from TV.

3. When i play an dvd image it lost the focus and i cant stop the video/dvd it runs and nothing happends, when i push any key, i hear the sound from media portal but nothing happends. I have to kille mp to stop the video

4. Big problems with overlay and sometimes the tv screen got black when the other tuner is recording (not using tvserver, just 2 FireDTV).

5. Today mp has broken mabe 5 times and i have to restart:eek:

6. Today i uninstalled mp and reinstalled rc3 and dont upgraded with any svn build. Not Better :sorry:

Im using :

xp pro sp2 + all patches from microsoft and the newest drivers
geforce 8600 GTS
Asus mother board striker extreme
dual core processor
and so on..

MP is the best media center and i hope it will be more stable and not have the problems coming with working funktions. Keep up the good work duds ! :D :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    darklord

Please do not post multiple messages regarding same topic, confuses everyone and if the original post is in wrong part of forum, it will be moved to correct place.

Thanks for being so understanding, i know it can be frustrating, but remember this is beta software so for some it may not do as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom