MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602.rar (1 Viewer)

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi wonkid,

It's probably related to my changes to fix AC3 on AstonCrypt module....(SVN 20514 )
    I'll try to find out a global solution.;)

ambass.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Thanks ambass, most appreciated. Let me know if you would like me to test anything.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi, found a couple of issues with this SVN (although the second one I have seen before - I will get logs later).

2) an issue with playing video files after watching a TV channel, it seems to be related to how the last TV viewing was stopped, for example. if you select a movie to watch while watching a TV stream then playback is fine, however if you had stopped a TV viewing manually then you would find you couldnt start a video file for playback

Happy to get the logs a little later.

Jez

Hi,

Yes, finally someone else seeing this problem. This has been an issue for quite a while now, and I found it hard to reproduce. However, you seem to have nailed it. If you play a recording back, then stop it manually before the end, no other recording can be played until you quit and restart MediaPortal.

This is with .ts recordings, from DVB-T card on my system.

I will post log files as soon as I can.

Best wishes,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom