MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-08-2008 16-42h - Revision:20755.rar (1 Viewer)

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH 4 new faults on Tvservice..... the waiting is awfullllllll..... Please one more SVN for testing...

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH 4 new faults on Tvservice..... the waiting is awfullllllll..... Please one more SVN for testing...

IMHO 4 new issues just means that the team is currently focused on deep testing which is exactly the way to go ahead :D Most of us can wait to have a better product. In fact, probably an RC5 will be required prior to 1.0 as this is a major release and according to the roadmap it will be out with no less than 25 known bugs (minor, but bugs)

It doesn't matter if we have to wait a couple extra months (after more than a year since 0.2.3 two months are unimportant), it matters the results and at this point in time seems to me it will be great. Keep up the good work and the proffessional aproach

Greetings to everybody

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
You get me all wrong, I am more than hapy to wait for a great product, I just want to get my hands on the improvement ALREADY fixed. I will wait for 6 months it's nice to get hands on the fixes already though.

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Dear mate pigboy306,

everyone is anxious to put the hands on the upcoming RC4 and I understand perfectly your point and respect it.

Best regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom