MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-08-2008 16-42h - Revision:20755.rar | Page 10

Discussion in 'untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC3 svn-bui' started by MediaPortal-Bot, November 8, 2008.

1. pigboy306

pigboy306 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH 4 new faults on Tvservice..... the waiting is awfullllllll..... Please one more SVN for testing...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lulsam

lulsam Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain

IMHO 4 new issues just means that the team is currently focused on deep testing which is exactly the way to go ahead :D Most of us can wait to have a better product. In fact, probably an RC5 will be required prior to 1.0 as this is a major release and according to the roadmap it will be out with no less than 25 known bugs (minor, but bugs)

It doesn't matter if we have to wait a couple extra months (after more than a year since 0.2.3 two months are unimportant), it matters the results and at this point in time seems to me it will be great. Keep up the good work and the proffessional aproach

Greetings to everybody

4. pigboy306

pigboy306 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You get me all wrong, I am more than hapy to wait for a great product, I just want to get my hands on the improvement ALREADY fixed. I will wait for 6 months it's nice to get hands on the fixes already though.

5. lulsam

lulsam Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Dear mate pigboy306,

everyone is anxious to put the hands on the upcoming RC4 and I understand perfectly your point and respect it.

Best regards

6. SpudR
    • Team MediaPortal

SpudR Documentation Group

CTO, MD
    Ratings:
    +676 / 2
    Home Country:
    England England
    Show System Specs
    RC4 - go get it ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!