MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 21-44h - Revision:24281.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmuzzen

Portal Member
July 26, 2007
Roskilde
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 21-44h - Revision:24281.rar

I am running on this version, using windows 7. Having to import about 700 .ts files, from my old mythTV. But it fails with a OutOfMemory exection at about 180-200 files import. I can see in taskmanager, that it uses about 300 mb of memory buildig up, and when it's about 1 GB of memoryuse it truncates down to about 700 Mb. B

Is this known to you.

Works perfectly when breakin it down to seven folders having 100 .ts files in each.

Greetings from Roskilde.

Running WIN7 and this build.

Having 2 DVB-S cards installed, when card one is timeshifting and card two is idle, it never starts to grab EPG.

Runnig as standalone cards it works fine. Is MP not supporting EPG on two cards.

Greetings from Denmark

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania

I use the SVN with WIN7. Live TV works perfect. But When I go to WIN Desktop I hear the Sound. When i click on the MP Icon in the Taskbar MP opens and Live-TV stops. This Problem is also in the new SVN. Has anybody else this bug?

This is caused by a "small" glitch in Mp Configuration...for some reason MP is using VMR9 instead of EVR.Please open MP Configuration --> Codecs and Renderers --> renderer and select EVR (if this last one is selected please select VMR for a moment and then again EVR)...now click OK and close MP Configuration.This should solve your problem.

JonasHermansen

Portal Member
    November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

After installing this SVN the MediaPortal Configuration program chrashes (Configuration has stopped working...).
    I'm running win 7 x64 and is upgrading from Media Portal 1.0.2.
    I updated because I needed to apply the resetgraph debug option in order for the TV service to function probably.

Does anyone have a solution or an idea of one for this problem?

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

After installing this SVN the MediaPortal Configuration program chrashes (Configuration has stopped working...).
    I updated because I needed to apply the resetgraph debug option in order for the TV service to function probably.

Note that there have been 2 SVN updates since this one. You'd be better off using the latest SVN if you are having problems ;)

Moderators/devs: Should this thread be locked as well?

MLH01.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

You cannot update 1.0.2 with a SVN build. You need 1.1.0 Beta as base.

When using SVN, please install always the latest.

Simone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom