MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-12-24-2009 16-14h - Revision:24553.rar (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djspider

Portal Member
February 1, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Re: Frame dropping in H.264 channel (ZDF_HD) with cyberlink and DXVA

i Found a problem.

I have 2x FloppyDTV-S2 and as long as im only using 1 card and disabling the other all works great. (with the new TSReader.ax) but as soon as i start to timeshift 2 cards at the same time i get UnableToStartGraph. and cannot get it working again until reboot.

All this is tested on the TVserver just using Preview.

I am running TVServer on Win7 X64

thegunzo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2008
    Sauðárkrókur
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-12-24-2009 16-14h - Revision:24553.rar

Hi

the new tsreader fixes my channel changin crashes :D

I have some codec problems that I can't understand. Have installed Hali Media Splitter and fddshow and trying to play an xvid avi file from a network drive. My system seems to whant to load the whole file before playing.

When playing that file with Windows Media Player it starts immediately.

TVSeries shows me 16:9, SD, xvid, Sterio, Mpeg3Audio and HDTV icons for this file.

Has anyone an explaination for me ?
    Is there another forum for this or does this differ in SVN builds ?

Best regards
    Gunnar Gestsson

Found out that it was Moving Pictures that was scanning my source drives for every video that I stated. That is a known issue in Moving Pictures.
    :sorry:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Sadly it seems things aren't perfect with the new TsReader.ax.

When I went to change channel earlier, the same old problem resurfaced where after waiting for a while I just got a still frame from the previous channel and no sound. Stopping playback and selecting the channel got it working again, although there was a very long wait (10-15 seconds) before it came on.

Hopefully when I get the new graphics card for my Server that I just bought on e-bay, to replace the one that died on me, I'll be back to running single-seat and things will be less complicated ;)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

When I went to change channel earlier, the same old problem resurfaced where after waiting for a while I just got a still frame from the previous channel and no sound. Stopping playback and selecting the channel got it working again, although there was a very long wait (10-15 seconds) before it came on.

Without logs and more info that issue wont get fixed.

Aurora13

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2006

i Found a problem.

I have 2x FloppyDTV-S2 and as long as im only using 1 card and disabling the other all works great. (with the new TSReader.ax) but as soon as i start to timeshift 2 cards at the same time i get UnableToStartGraph. and cannot get it working again until reboot.

Did you follow the following guide:
    How to install the IEEE1394 host controller legacy driver.pdf

This guide is in the Driver 5.7 BETA package on the Digital Everywhere site.

djspider

Portal Member
    February 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

i Found a problem.

hello,
    I did not follow this guide but i have read it and when you mentioned it for me i pushed myself in the face since i did read and know about it.
    At work now, will test this as soon as i come home. Thanks for the reminder =)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Without logs and more info that issue wont get fixed.

Yeah I know. It caught me by surprise and I was trying to relax, so I didn't capture the logs at the time. I'll monitor it and try and catch it if it happens again.

djspider

Portal Member
    February 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

i Found a problem.

hello,
    I did not follow this guide but i have read it and when you mentioned it for me i pushed myself in the face since i did read and know about it.
    At work now, will test this as soon as i come home. Thanks for the reminder =)

Can confirm that i have installed the controller following the guide now and it works GREAT! Thanks

Aurora13

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2006

Can confirm that i have installed the controller following the guide now and it works GREAT! Thanks

UR welcome! :D

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

EDIT: I did some more research: the last SVN i have that works is 24404. The following SVN i have is 24446, and that one does not work.

Solved hours of debugging and searching for devs! I wish all users could be able to specify the exact SVN revisions as good as you did.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom