MediaPortal to Kodi (1 Viewer)

Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am running MP 1.9 under Win7 and Kodi (formerly XBMC) on a Raspberry Pi. With the appropriate plugins and a password protected SMB share,, I have set up to stream live TV from MP to Kodi

On Kodi, under Recordings there is the list of recorded TV programs which I can play. Under EPG, there is the EPG for the selected group of TV Channels I have chosen to share. And under Channels, there is the list of TV stations I have chosen to share. So far, so good

But when I select a TV channel, after “working..” is displayed, I then get briefly the message “ Unable to access c:\programdata\team medi….”

I have added the folder c:\programdata\team mediaportal to the password protected share for both read/write, but still I get the “unable to access..” message even after reboot of Kodi. I don’t know whether there is a specific file it is looking for
    Any suggestions?

Branksome

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2012
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have overcome the above problem by selecting ffmpg rather than TSWriter on Kodi.

This has shown up another problem which I have taken up on the Kodi community forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom