Mediaportal will not delete Recorded TV items that do not exist (1 Viewer)

Ronski

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I've had exactly the same problem as described in the thread below. I had a couple of recordings listed in Recorded TV but have been unable to delete them from recorded TV for a very long time (years).

Mediaportal will not delete Recorded TV items that do not exist

So Googling today I found the above thread, which suggested it only happened with recorded series which should have a sub folder in the appropriate channel - neither of my recordings had sub folders - they no longer existed for whatever reason. So I created empty folders named after each show in the correct channel folders, the result was I could delete the offending recordings from the list.

I was able to replicate the bug, I created a series record, let it record for a few minutes then cancelled the schedule stopping the recording. I renamed the folder for the series, and was then not able to delete it from within Recorded TV - I just got a error message saying "Failed to delete TV recording Watchdog Live". Renaming the Watchdog Live folder back to the correct name enabled me to delete the recording.

So this bug still exists - I'm running 1.19 on the TV server and just upgraded this machine to 1.20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom