Mediaportal will not start after upgrade to v 1.31 (2 Viewers)

pemik

May 18, 2023
Home Country
Norway Norway
After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start.

I windows event logg I get the following when trying to start Mediaportal:

Programnavn med feil: MediaPortal.exe, versjon: 1.31.0.0, tidsangivelse: 0x64613215
Modulnavn med feil: KERNELBASE.dll, versjon: 10.0.19041.2965, tidsangivelse: 0xf18c1c30
Unntakskode: 0xe0434352
Feilforskyvning: 0x0013d6c2
Feil prosess-ID: 0x13a4
Feil starttid for program: 0x01d989d9b94545ea
Feil programbane: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe
Feil modulbane: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Rapport-ID: cada5aee-b856-4dab-aeef-bc37bb384af7
Fullstendig navn på feilpakke:
Relativ program-ID for feilpakke:

And also this one:

Application: MediaPortal.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
at MediaPortal.Common.Utils.Logger.CommonLog4NetLogger..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String)
at MediaPortal.Services.GlobalServiceProvider.LogServiceRequested(MediaPortal.Services.ServiceProvider)
at MediaPortal.Services.ServiceProvider.Get[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]()
at MediaPortal.Services.GlobalServiceProvider.Get[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]()
at MediaPortalApp.Main(System.String[])

I have tried to copy back all xml files from the backup directory as suggested in an old thread with similar problem to this one without any luck. Running windows 10 with all the latest updates.

TV-server is running well. I can config everything there an also test the tv-cards.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Per Erik

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I windows event logg I get the following when trying to start Mediaportal
    How about Mediaportal.log?

Windows version?

Check, If .NET Framework 3.5 feature enabled in Windows.

pemik

May 18, 2023
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    How about Mediaportal.log?

Windows version?

Check, If .NET Framework 3.5 feature enabled in Windows.
    Hello.

None of the logfiles are updated when trying to start Mediaportal. No new entries in the log files... TV-service service for the Mediaportal server starts after booting PC and the mediaportal servers logfiles are updated. Seems like TV-server is running OK. I can change the configurations and also test the DVB-T cards from the option Manual Control. Cards tune-in when testing. It is the main Mediaportal app that does not start.

Windows version is Windows 10 PRO 22H2 build 19045.2965 with all available updates installed.

The .NET framework 3.5 is enabled in the "Turn windows options on or off" dialog box. Also the :NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services.

Regards,
    Per Erik

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    Strange error, it looks like mscorlib or one of its components was not found. But for exact answer this information is not enough. Maybe try to reinstall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom