MediaPortal2 not seeing Colossus2 card (1 Viewer)

Mark Skoglund

January 3, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm am building a replacement machine for a MCE machine which had a fatal HDD Crash. I am now configuring the new machine being able to capture full HD.

I have installed and updated Windows 10 and installed the Haupauge Colossus 2 capture card sussessfully. I can run the Haupauge Capture and WinTV programs and see the HD input signal properly. But MP2 does not show the card in the TV Servers section under my machine.

I have tried updating to the latest Colossuss drivers and switching to MP1 and back to MP2 and neither will identify the Colossus. I think I will be able to finished configuring Guide and IRSS once the card is identified.

What is the next step to make this combination work?

optimalt

Portal Member
August 19, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm am building a replacement machine for a MCE machine which had a fatal HDD Crash. I am now configuring the new machine being able to capture full HD.

I have installed and updated Windows 10 and installed the Haupauge Colossus 2 capture card sussessfully. I can run the Haupauge Capture and WinTV programs and see the HD input signal properly. But MP2 does not show the card in the TV Servers section under my machine.

I have tried updating to the latest Colossuss drivers and switching to MP1 and back to MP2 and neither will identify the Colossus. I think I will be able to finished configuring Guide and IRSS once the card is identified.

What is the next step to make this combination work?
I'm would also like to know if the Colossus 2 is supported by the mp1 or mp2 tv server. I know Colossus (1) is supported as well as HDPVR 2 if you apply a patch, but not sure of the colossus 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom