MediaSlayer - CD and DVD HD ripping tool (3 Viewers)

Mencoder - working or not

• Yep, all is fine

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • No and I'm frustrated

Votes: 65 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The music I hear will probably horrify you. I also have Dire Straits on CD and I'm listen to other outstanding musicians.

But usually I listen to the music of current artists like Charlie Puth, Camila Cabela, Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande as well as djs like Armin van Buren, Axwell + Ingrosso, Dimitri Vegas, Tiësto and mostly always via CD ore movies at Blu-ray, DVDs in movies. Now I have meautet

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I'm probably very old, for some reason I want something calm, and best of all, silence. :)

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think your quiet periods are the time when I sit down and put a CD in my media center and enjoy my CD in peace. During the work I can use music from the hard disk as Flac or Wav files.

But without music I would miss something.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I think your quiet periods are the time when I sit down and put a CD in my media center and enjoy my CD in peace. During the work I can use music from the hard disk as Flac or Wav files.
    If I succeed, I just turn off all the music, TV and whatever can create noise, turn off the light and enjoy the silence :) In general, in the last 10 years I can say I don't listen to music. Except that when guests come, I turn on the radio or audio cassette, turn on the photos on TV, and we communicate. :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I decompiled the library and got quite readable source code. But I can’t put it together in the library, there are many errors. And I don't know how to fix them.

Attachments

• MediaSlayer.zip
      1.6 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom