MediaTip plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to version 1.9.0 to support the newest plugin framework and the upcoming MediaPortal version 1.13.0. The installer and a file for manual installation can be downloaded from the well known places.
In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously.

A small donation would be welcome. Merry Christmas and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
this plugin has been updated to version 1.9.1 to support the upcoming MediaPortal version 1.14.0 and for code maintenance purposes. The installer and a file for manual installation can be downloaded from the well known places.
In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously.

A small donation would be welcome. Cheers,
Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
after a long, work-related absence, I'll try in the next few weeks to consolidate the plugins that I have published and which are partly outdated yet. Already in the last days numerous measures were taken to synchronize the code states and to realize a separation between the commercial part of my source codes and that of the MediaPortal Plugins. In order to be able to work at this point as purposefully as possible on the removal of problems, I hope for your support in order to know, what does not work from your point of view.

If you are using this plugin, please send me some hints regarding
  • Which functionality does not work anymore and since when? Is this clearly recognizable since a certain version of MediaPortal?
  • Do you have some more information and logs to reproduce the issue?
  • Do you have problems with specific maintained skins? Can possible skin errors be caused by a plugin error?
  • Is it your view that certain configuration settings or combinations of them are no longer applicable as before?
  • Any other helpful information?
Please note that until the final consolidation no installer files will be created and fixed versions will only be published in this plugin thread. I will try to get the development work done as quickly as possible - but the daily business and private issues will continue to have priority.

Donations are welcome, Cheers
Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom