MediaWebPortal --- 1.1.1 --- 12-04-2010 (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank you. And enjoy your vacation :)

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Haven't had the chance to look @ at it yet but I will soon

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This looks amazing and it might replace My Programs which I use to launch various websites I use for streaming.

But there is one site I can't figure out how to open.

I have no problem opening the generic website at TV 2 Sportens Livesenter

But at that website you can install an silverlight "app" that stores your configuration of the website, the default layout has alot of internal windows like "Last event", "Last video event", "Matches on TV2 Sumo", "Video", "Chat", "Other programs" and "Schedule". These windows can be closed and resized as one pleases and if one installs the app and uses that to launch the website the customization is saved.

I have a shortcut where the target looks like this:

Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\sllauncher.exe" 2038479423.[url]www.tv2.no[/url]

But I can't figure out what to putt in the config-file, if I put the .lnk-file I get a save/open popup, and if I put the target from the .lnk I get a save/open for sllauncher.exe

Are there any solutions for this?
    Ok now I did have a chance lookin' at it and am sorry to say that what you are looking for will not work because of basic browser restrictions.
    A browser is basically what we call sandboxed (as you might say shielded (from especially file write/execute access)), in the entire OS. A browser will never be able to allow starting of programs (like this is, a silverlight standalone program) without user intervention.

Sorry, can't help here. Also sorry to have you waiting for an answer so long that I could have you given straight away if I only read with a little more care.

On a little side note I know of the issues regarding firefox and popup behaviour when the website is run straight off the machine.
    Will add this to my to figure out list. For now it is recommended to be run of a webserver (cassini is a good lightweight free windows alternative).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom