MePo 1.30 - Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux freezes when attempting to play disk 1 or disk 2 (1 Viewer)

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes before killing it, and Task Manager says "Not Responding".

I'm attaching the log file which is only from an attempt to play disk 1.
    Thanks.

Attachments

• MP_Logs_SKYVIEW_22_11_08_17_46.zip
      1.8 MB

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    Absolutely. I hope to get to it tonight, but it will be no later than this weekend.
    Thanks.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    I added the variables to the System environment variables. I then started the watchdog, the blu-ray was already in my drive, and then I started Media Portal As I did before by pressing "Proceed" in the watchdog, I waited maybe a minute longer, and the the title selection menu came up, much to my surprise. I then exited Media Portal and let the Watchdog capture the files. As an experiment, I then restarted Media Portal (without removing the environment variables, and not using the Watchdog), and after what seemed like a shorter time, the title selection menu again came up again. I then exited Media Portal again, and used the watchdog to capture the current log files. I am attaching the zip files from each attempt tonight.

I am somewhat unsure of what was happening. So I figure that one of the following makes sense:
    1. I did not wait long enough originally, although, none of the BR disks I've played in MePo have ever taken that long for the title selection menu to appear.
    2. Adding the debug environment variables somehow turned on something in MePo that made it start working
    I'll test number 2 by removing the environment variables sometime in the next few days.

I don't know if you want to put any time into it, but perhaps there might be clues as to whether or not there is an issue in the log files, or I just need to wait longer for the title selection menu to appear.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• MP_Logs_SKYVIEW_22_11_09_21_11.zip
      1.6 MB
    • MP_Logs_SKYVIEW_22_11_09_21_01.zip
      1.6 MB

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines )

maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation.
    if finally worked for you , i'm glad.

personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not perfect, related to copyright stuff, maybe the same way for this disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom