MePo 1.4.0 XP Creatix 925 DVB-S Diseqc PROBLEM! Bitte um Hilfe (1 Viewer)

grobi1212

Portal Member
April 26, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Freunde des Media Portals!

Also die Software ist ja eine Wucht muss ich sagen und ich bin so begeistert davon das ich es unbedingt auf meinem Projekt PC nutzen will.

Allerdings habe ich ein Diseqc Problem, und ich fürchte ich komme nun ohne erfahrene Hilfe nicht mehr weiter. Also alles läuft sonst super.

Meine Hardware: Creatix DVB-S 925 (Medion,Blauer Steckplatz)
Media Portal: 1.4.0
DVB-Fix installiert :Ja
Sonstige Plugins: ersteinmal keine
LNB Konfiguration: Monoblock Quad LNB Hotbird A Astra B (Simple Diseqc 1.0)

Problem: Karte wird problemlos erkannt mit BDA Treiber 713x BDA DVB-S. Alle anderen features wie DVB-T und Analog habe ich deaktiviert und benötige ich nicht.

Beim Sendersuchlauf habe ich so wie immer Sat1: 13,0 Hotbird auf Universal KU Diseqc Simple A und Sat2: 19,2 Astra auf Universal KU Diseqc Simple B gestellt. Schüssel ist bei mir auf Hotbird gerichtet und Astra geschielt deshalb Hotbird auf Port 1/A.

Bei jeder anderen Software die ich getestet hatte (DVBviewer,ProgDVB etc) gibts mit diseqc keine Probleme. Nur bei MEdia Portal kriege ich nur auf dem ersten Sateliten Hotbird ein Signal und er findet auch alle Sender darauf. Astra ist völlig Kalt gestellt (no Signal) auf ALLEN Transpondern egal was ich mache.

Habe alle möglichen Kombinationen versucht mit dem Diseqc eigentlich muss er bei mir aber auf Simple A und B.

Weiss jemand warum ich MP ums verrecken nicht zur diseqc Schaltung bewegen kann? Stromanschluss ist an der Karte drann und mit anderen Programmen funkt es mit dieser Hardware Config auch ohne Probleme.

Gibst da einen Trick oder Patch für mein Problem? Will unbedingt MP nutzen weil ich so begeistert davon bin. Deshalb mache ich hier eine Hilfe Frage

Vielen Dank im Vorraus und Gruß
grobi1212

Kolbenschieber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ich habe eine Idee:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/warum-soll-ich-logs-posten-und-mysystem-ausfüllen.76608/

Ansonsten: Du bist mit ziemlich alter Software unterwegs, wahrscheinlich arbeitet von den 52 Leuten, die Deinen Beitrag gelesen haben, niemand mehr mit XP / MePo 1.4.
    Also: Kein Grund hier im Forum HERUMZUBRÜLLEN.:coffee:

Ich hatte früher mal ähnliche Probleme wie Du sie beschreibst und bin dann zuguterletzt auf den Argus-TV-Server umgestiegen (damals noch ForTheRecord), seit dem nie wieder Empfangsprobleme gehabt. Ich weiß allerdings nicht, ob die neuesten Argus-TV-Versionen noch mit WindowsXP laufen.
    http://www.argus-tv.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

grobi1212

Portal Member
    April 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Vielen Dank Kolbenschieber, damit kann ich was anfangen

@mm1352000
    Sorry for no log files. My problem was a generally question of any ideas.
    I know no support for XP but let me ask, is that really a reason to give no answer to a generally question?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry for no log files. My problem was a generally question of any ideas.
    I know no support for XP but let me ask, is that really a reason to give no answer to a generally question?
    I would have answered if I could!

I asked for log files because I can't tell what the problem is without them. If I can't tell what the problem is then I'm not going to waste your time (and mine) with guesses and speculation which are most likely wrong.

What more can I say?
    There is a reason that we ask people to always post log files in this support section. It doesn't matter if you think the question is general or specific. The rules don't have any exceptions.

You want help and I want to help you, but because you ignored the rules and two friendly people that simply asked you for more information I start to get frustrated and you are not getting an answer. :(

So, let me make it really simple: if you want help from me please just post your log files.

PS: XP has nothing to do with this. I use XP. ;)

grobi1212

Portal Member
    April 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi mm1352000

Yes OK I understand why Logs are important, i will post them tommorrow if you are not angry about my question, what was really not meant angry or so.;)

Firstable what i would say, I really Love Media Portal and the reason why i spent so much time to fix the Problems what i have are that there isnt any product who can concurate with MP under XP. You use this,too so i guess that you know why many people wont use an newer OS.

The Idea with Argus TV from kolbenschieber could be a solution for me(not tested yet). Firstable i tried to Install the 1.7.1 Hotfix to XP and i wondered It runs:).
    But unfortunately the Prblems are the same like under 1.4.0 menas no difference.

So i dont see a real chance to get Diseqc to run under TV-Server due to my DVB-S Card. The preferences settings are very simple and there is not much what you can do wrong in my opiniion. One Sattelite runs great at the moment. I will first try Argus TV solution, then i come back to that Problem.

But my Second Problem what i want to fix first is the RR Change in MP. This dont works for me. I have that Known Issue with stopping Playback Video after the RR Change and Black screen. I have tried various fixes with 12 noon and script of RR Change Commands under Windows and ATI Profiles that works outside MP very well. MP execute this at all but then Stop Video no Playback. I will Post log files to this. I hope that you have then any Idea.

Thanks

grobi1212

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i will post them tommorrow if you are not angry about my question
    Of course, I look forward to it. :)

You use this,too so i guess that you know why many people wont use an newer OS.
    Yep. :)

Firstable i tried to Install the 1.7.1 Hotfix to XP and i wondered It runs:).
    But unfortunately the Prblems are the same like under 1.4.0 menas no difference.
    Nobody reported any problem with Creatix DiSEqC => no change. Now that we know there is a problem we have a chance to try to fix it.

So i dont see a real chance to get Diseqc to run under TV-Server due to my DVB-S Card. The preferences settings are very simple and there is not much what you can do wrong in my opiniion.
    Of course - there might be nothing that you can do with settings, but if I get the log files I can see what the problem is, fix the code and provide a patch. So, I definitely would not say there is no hope!

mm

grobi1212

Portal Member
    April 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Heres the TV-Service Log

Thanks again for your offered HElp, i appreciate it very much

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Perfect thanks! (y)
    Could you please try the attached patch for MP 1.7.1:
    1. Stop the TV service and close TV Server configuration.
    2. Open the TV Server install folder in Windows Explorer (usually c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server).
    3. Take a backup of TVLibrary.dll.
    4. Download and extract the attached TVLibrary.dll to replace the standard one.
    5. Start the TV service and try to scan again.
    Please post another log file if the patch doesn't help.

Attachments

• TVLibrary[MP_1.7.1_creatix_diseqc_v1].zip
      202.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom