MePo crashes random while playing media (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Com,

i have a problem with my mepo. For some time Mepo crashes random ony playing media, series,movies.Not specific videoformat. I'm not quite sure if this happened to me in TV. After that watchdog gathered all my logs. So i hope you can finde the issue. The time on the log zip is the time direct after the crash is happend. Maybe 2 times in 5 min, sometimes only whan time, or 3-4 days without crash. After the crash i restart mepo and i can play the same file again without crash. So i thing its no a file problem.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

You have a lot of error in log lol. But it seems that the crash comes from :
    MPCleaner.MPCleanerProcess (Try to not use it for while and see what happen) :)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm ok thats not so good when i have so many errors. Ok i will deinstall the mpcleaner plugin and will see. Thanks for the tip. I will give feedback when i see something has changed.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok i think thats it. After i delet the mpcleaner plugin the first week without crashes. Sebastii i thank you very much for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom