infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Heh,
    I thought it was all a bit quiet.
    I am currently trying to help one of our designers to get into 3d animation with blender.
    i have never used it before, but i am familliar with other apps like max, lightwave and modo, so it should not be a big issue to get into it. :)

but the problem i have is that blender crashes when i load MePo.
    blender is also not able to find the phyton installation on my pc :confused:

i have searched a few forums allready about this issue, but did not find a solution yet.
    do you have an idea why blender might crash when loading MePo?

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Have you installed Python? Go to python.org and install the latest version. After that, not too sure. Are you on Mac. PC or Linux?

G

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    okay, after _a lot_ of research i finally got it up and running in Blender as well.

I have also started to write a few wiki pages about it, so others can work faster with it. :)

Glenn could you please check the first page and tell me if it is okay for you? :)

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

I'd like make a MePo based iPhone theme and was wondering about intellectual property/open source/legal issues...
    So Glenn if you are still reading this forum could you please enlighten me about the usage right for this little gem of a character ;-)

regards,
    Anthrax

PS: of course all credit regarding MePo will go to you Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom