MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! (1 Viewer)

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
July 19, 2008
Ipswich
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok, I must have done something wrong but I have set this up to read the Moving Pictures Database and it does download the images and cd images but I cannot for the life of me get it to show the cd within MP. I am using the Titanius skin (I found this app through their thread and liked how it looked).

Can someone please explain the process to me??

Thanks

Edit: Sussed it for Movies but not for TV Series.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The pictures are loaded and it seems the clear art is loaded as well but I can't seem to get the cd to load like it does in the films. I assume it's supposed to??
    For serials, create disk images available using FakeCD, because the site does not contain disks for serials.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Thanks, tried that and still no cd image.
    They are not where? In the catalog for the CD images? In media portals? Where?

Set the maximum level of detail of the log file (File->Settings->[Global] Debug Level: [4-All]), exit the utility, remove MePoTools.log run the utility, and then click [Download]. At the end, exit the utility and send me (attach) the file MePoTools.log.

Last edited:

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks, tried that and still no cd image.
    They are not where? In the catalog for the CD images? In media portals? Where?

Set the maximum level of detail of the log file (File->Settings->[Global] Debug Level: [4-All]), exit the utility, remove MePoTools.log run the utility, and then click [Download]. At the end, exit the utility and send me (attach) the file MePoTools.log.

Its really weird. I have fakecd enabled and when I do my films, its does create the cd image if one isn't available but when I do the same for TV Series, its now not running at all whereas before, it was running and said it was creating the image but when I get as far as the season episode (which is where I would expect the cd image to appear), the image isn't there.

Logs attached.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @Iceman89610
    Not be located in a single file on a mask: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art\FanArt\Original\82066-*.jpg
    Or incorrectly prescribed way, or is not installed fanarthandler, or it is not downloaded not one picture for this series.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello ajs, i have some problems getting images for Movies. For exaplte Haywire (2012)

In fanart.tv there are all wanted images, but your tool load nothing from it.

Log is here.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hello ajs, i have some problems getting images for Movies. For exaplte Haywire (2012)
    In fanart.tv there are all wanted images, but your tool load nothing from it.
    Network error occurred while getting information about this film:
    Code:
    E 23-03-2014 13:33:32.198 - HTTP Exception for tt0080849 Haywire
    E 20-04-2014 02:04:34.215 - HTTP Exception for tt0080849 Haywire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom