Metallic and Homestead Version of Samsonites MCE Skin... (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

First and foremost i think that this is one of the best Open Source projects on the net just now guys. Absolutely fantastic.

I was wandering if you all would like to see a Metallic and Homestead version of Samsonites MCE skin? Since Windows XP does come with 3 themes, it makes sence to create a version for either one (Just to keep everything in-line)

Ill obvioulsy have to speak to samsonite about this. I dont need the credit for doing it, i'd just like to add something back to you guys.

I dont know how this kind of thing works, with other peeps editing someones skins etc, can you let me know???

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Ok, i've just been given the all clear by Samsonite to create 2 variants of his MCE Skin for the other 2 XP Themes (Metallic and Homestead).

Its farily easy for me to do, but i'd like to know who is interested in these themes being created? His skin is still under development however im sure there are lots of people out there who use it like myself.

Can you let me know if you would like 2 additional colour schemes to go with Samonites mammoth skin??

Ta.

talos

Portal Pro
August 24, 2004
UK
I've been using this skin for about a week now and I have to say I love it. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom