Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled excption when entering MP Configuration (1 Viewer)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
After upgrading from MP 1.3 to MP 1.4 i get this error when entering MP Configuration.
There is also an error when i click "OK" to save and leave MP Configuration so i have to click the "X" and consequently the changes are not saved.
Everything seems to work in MP i just can't change any settings in MP configuration.
The TV server configuration is working fine.

View attachment 131948

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
No all clients had MP turned off and then upgraded to MP 1.4 before MP was started again.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    So to be clear, you also upgraded the TV Server install, right?
    If so, did you stop the TV service before upgrading it?

From the log files it looks like the TvPlugin.dll version on the particular client you are troubleshooting with matches the version of MP. The question will be do all the other DLLs (TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll, TvControl.dll etc.) also have the right version, and was the TV Server upgraded successfully (ie. do all the TV Server DLLs have the right version).

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Yes i did stop the tv service and upgraded that computer first. The client with the problem is on the same computer as the TV server. the other client upgraded with no issues.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    It was the .DLLs (TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll, TvControl.dll) didn't get upgraded for some reason. I copied from another client and all is fine now.

Thanks MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom