home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
General Support
Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="han357" data-source="post: 818356" data-attributes="member: 81159"><p>Hi, I am having the same issue here. I'm running 1.2.1 with Radiotime and the latest version of StreamedMP.</p><p></p><p>With the normal music player (playing audio files) I can hit X and get full screen visualizations.</p><p></p><p>With streaming radio, I cannot get full screen visualizations. In Radiotime I select a stream from my presets, and the system goes directly to the now playing screen. No visualizations present at all. Pressing X does nothing here.</p><p></p><p>I can get the small windowed visualization in the lower left corner if I play a stream, exit to the main menu (H) and click on the playing track overlay icon in the lower left of the screen. This goes to the screen that has the star rating for the track, a small graphic RTA meter in the middle, track progre below it and a small windowed visualization to the left. On this screen I hit X and nothing as well. </p><p></p><p>Any thoughts would be appreciated.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="han357, post: 818356, member: 81159"] Hi, I am having the same issue here. I'm running 1.2.1 with Radiotime and the latest version of StreamedMP. With the normal music player (playing audio files) I can hit X and get full screen visualizations. With streaming radio, I cannot get full screen visualizations. In Radiotime I select a stream from my presets, and the system goes directly to the now playing screen. No visualizations present at all. Pressing X does nothing here. I can get the small windowed visualization in the lower left corner if I play a stream, exit to the main menu (H) and click on the playing track overlay icon in the lower left of the screen. This goes to the screen that has the star rating for the track, a small graphic RTA meter in the middle, track progre below it and a small windowed visualization to the left. On this screen I hit X and nothing as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
General Support
Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom