home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
General Support
Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neverness" data-source="post: 830414" data-attributes="member: 59151"><p>Hi</p><p></p><p>I'm also having this issue listening to internet radio streams, in that I can't get any type of viz working when listening to streaming audio. Like the other reports, my WinAmp viz (MilkDrop) does work just fine with local .mp3 files. Looks like it's a problem specific to streaming audio.</p><p></p><p>I'm running MP 1.2.2 and Milkdrop 2.24. Tested with DefaultWide, although I usually use the Mustayaluca skin. I have the usual array of plugins installed (Moving Pictures, MP-TVSeries etc). I was streaming with the StreamRadio plugin. I can't see anything much obvious in the log files, although here's a relevant snippet just in case:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>-- neverness</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neverness, post: 830414, member: 59151"] Hi I'm also having this issue listening to internet radio streams, in that I can't get any type of viz working when listening to streaming audio. Like the other reports, my WinAmp viz (MilkDrop) does work just fine with local .mp3 files. Looks like it's a problem specific to streaming audio. I'm running MP 1.2.2 and Milkdrop 2.24. Tested with DefaultWide, although I usually use the Mustayaluca skin. I have the usual array of plugins installed (Moving Pictures, MP-TVSeries etc). I was streaming with the StreamRadio plugin. I can't see anything much obvious in the log files, although here's a relevant snippet just in case: -- neverness [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
General Support
Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom