IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi all,

Black & White 1080 V1.6.

BUG 1:-
    I made a new Group (TV Channels) called EPG and selected it by pressing "i" on my remote to bring up the pop-up. From there I selected GROUP and was able to change to my new EPG group.
    I restarted MP to prove that it defaults automatically to my new group. Job done I thought.

I wanted to change back again so from the guide I pressed "i" again, but got no pop-up.......?
    Within MP I went into SETTINGS, TV SET-UP, CHANNEL SORTING and selected GROUP there.......no pop-up.
    I then went back to the GUIDE and went onto any show currently playing and pressed "i", again no pop-up.
    Restarted MP and it's fine, sometimes it isn't, I have to play around with various menu's, restart MP and they come back.
    Seems like there's a bug whereby the mini-menu's/pop-ups stop working.

BUG 2:-
    From the TV GUIDE if I cancel a recording then it stays red until I scroll the screen down/up and it redraws/refreshes.

Ian.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Norway Norway
    Do you have the same problems with Blue3? To me both your problems sound like skin engine issues and not B&W issues.

Any suspicious entries in you logs?

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi,

Will have a look later today.........
    Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar.

have to say though, this is a brand new install, no customization. What I do notice is that I do get the click sound affect when I hit the remote (Hauppauge 45 button), it's just that there is no reaction from MP.

EDIT:
    Found same problem reported.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ant-no-response-info-button-mce-remote-86248/

Ian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    C 1.25.0 mini Splashscreen - how can i change it MediaPortal 1 Skins 6
    S Mini Display MP 1.24 no Volume OSD no action for keys Mini Display 0
    F Mini EPG more information? WMC Skin 4
    G [solved] Mini EPG purpose? General 2
    frankteb [solved] Suche Mini ITX Board für einen Client Mainboards/CPU/RAM 3
    zunixnuz TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side Titan Skin Feedback 0
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    A [solved] menu sounds General 1
    M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6
    N How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin WMC Skin 1
    HTPCSourcer Forum Advertisement covers menu Online Facilities 1
    krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
    A Hanging in Recorded TV menu General Support 1
    C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    stirlinghart How to remove menu overlay General 11
    g0rsq Info box randomly popping up when watching TV or other video MediaPortal 2 Newcomers Forum 1