MiniDisplay and iMon VFD driver >7.20 ? (1 Viewer)

m6242

Portal Member
May 24, 2009
Can anyone help or explain how the display in MP works with MP 1.1 and Imon 7.20 oder 7.60 ?

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
I have an Antec Micro Fusion Remote 350 case. I am having very much of a trouble to configure the imon mini remote to work in MePo. How can I properly set it up, please help me or point me to a guide.

I have also a Terratec remote (has much more buttons), is it possible to use this remote with the built in receiver of iMON? How and what should I configure?

Please help me out!
Thank you!

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Here you can find a very good German Tutorial (with Pictures!), maybe it will help you:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rial-imon-lcd-fernbedienung-einrichten-73813/

I would suggest to use IRSS that works out of the box, instead of all those manual steps ;)

Simone

Thank you both for your help! I am starting to see a little brighter the picture around remote control setup:) I realize that IRSS is a plugin for MePo, is there a tutorial how to set it up?

1) Do you know will I be able to use the Terratec (HID) remote (that came with the Cinergy C PCI HD card) instead of imon mini, but with the built in sensor beside the iMON LCD?

2) If I decide to go with a Logitec Harmony (probably 515), is MePo fully configurable with the same iMON sensor (receiver) and MePo?

Thank you again!

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
OK, I will try this at home and see if it works.

But will it work with the Terratec remote and Harmony too or only with the imon mini?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    But i'm asking myself if IRSS is only for MP or can i use the Remote in other Apps too? With the iMon Software it's possible to use the Remote in the most Apps and as Mouse and i don't want to miss this features...

You can use with as many apps as you want, just a matter of config :p
    (For MP should be ready out -of-the-box).

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom