Minix Neo X5 (1 Viewer)

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Hi,

I have been running Ampdroid just perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have been so impressed by it so I decided to buy a Minix Neo X5 Android device which is a Set Top Box with Android Jellybean 4.1.1.

I then installed ampdroid and it starts as it should (although the appearance is a bit different, I guess that's due to being in 1920x1080 resolution). I created a server to connect to and it seems to work just perfectly. However if I click on movies it tries to change "screen" and then soon return back to start screen again. If I click on TV Series instead then it lists all series and I can click on a serie but if doesnt list all seasons (just the name seasons). Also I don't get to see specific episodes and thus I cannot get the options to stream.

I really really would like to see this work :)

Sincerely!

/Thrilled

arneman

Portal Pro
February 20, 2007
Oldenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have exactly the same issue here (and bought an 5X for exactly the same reason). MINIX NEO 5X, Android 4.1.1, Kernel 3.0.8+ (03.06.2013), Build 2013-06-07.4.1.002

I attached the logs. It seems like it is having problems with showing the resized picture. If I use the URL within a web browser, it shows the picture correctly.

@DieBagger: Ich stehe für Rückfragen gerne bereit. Gerne auch auf deutsch ;)

On my tablet (google nexus 7) it is working perfectly

Best Regards

Arne

Last edited:

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Thanks for posting the logs Arne... I have been very busy lately so I haven't found the time to put out the logs for it :)

/T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom