Minor bug in recorded TV list (1 Viewer)

Ronski

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2008
    England England
    Country flag
    We have our recorded TV displayed as a list, with the most recent recordings at the top.

If we watch a recording whilst nothing else starts recording then when we stop watching and return to the list the recording that we just watched is selected,

However if another recording starts whilst we're watching a recording then when we stop and go back to the list the wrong program is selected, it's out by the amount of recordings that started whilst we were watching.

Whilst only a minor annoyance it sometimes leads to going through the process of deleting to only realise I'm on the wrong recording.

I think what happens is when you play a recording, a pointer is stored for the position in the list of recordings, when you stop playing it returns to the list using the pointer for the position, but if new recordings have started then it points to the wrong program, the pointer needs to be updated for each additional program that starts recording whilst watching something.

I'm on version 1.19.0, but it's been like this for as long as I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    R Bug: Video Folders disappear General Support 11
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    framug [Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 4
    ge2301 Bugs and Improvements Nereus 6
    N [Finished] Focus problems - I think I've found the bug MediaPortal 2 30
    Scheibes [solved] Kategorisierung der Genres (Bug?) Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 13
    joecrow 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 1.21 5
    dcapslock TV Server xmltv IWakeupHandler Bug Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
    rsbrux Various bugs, some Zombies ;-) 1.20 6
    J [solved] Mp 2.2 future bugs General 7
    S [MP2-768] Installation Setup Failed - Error 0x80070666 - VC++ 2015/2017 Redist bug 2.2 Archive 19
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    R Jira bug exposed private server keys at major companies Developer Discussions 1
    404 Recording problems Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
    D wintv doesn’t stop recording on time Newcomers Forum 6
    P Blocking TV recordings on client? General 9
    1gkar [solved] LiveTV Records Causing 100% Drive Activity Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 10
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    P Recording films that have an "intermission" General 3
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    toricred Only Show Actual Recordings General 1
    ajs How recreate Recording thumbs TV-Server 4
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    CyberSimian [Proposal] Tool to display time of next recording MediaPortal 1 0
    Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0