Minor bug in recorded TV list (1 Viewer)

Ronski

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    We have our recorded TV displayed as a list, with the most recent recordings at the top.

If we watch a recording whilst nothing else starts recording then when we stop watching and return to the list the recording that we just watched is selected,

However if another recording starts whilst we're watching a recording then when we stop and go back to the list the wrong program is selected, it's out by the amount of recordings that started whilst we were watching.

Whilst only a minor annoyance it sometimes leads to going through the process of deleting to only realise I'm on the wrong recording.

I think what happens is when you play a recording, a pointer is stored for the position in the list of recordings, when you stop playing it returns to the list using the pointer for the position, but if new recordings have started then it points to the wrong program, the pointer needs to be updated for each additional program that starts recording whilst watching something.

I'm on version 1.19.0, but it's been like this for as long as I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom