missing graphics i tvguide when using bleazle with 1.1beta latest SVN (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hello,

I was hoping that someone could help me out here :)

When using the bleazle skin with 1.1 beta, the bar on the very left in the tvguide is blank and inacessible. In blue wide it has the function of switching between the different tv groups for guide info.

Is there anything i can do or do i have to wait for bleazle to support 1.1?

regards

Jacob

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there

BleazleWide doesn't have that bar because I felt it made the guide look unbalanced. You can change the channel group by clicking "i" (or whatever button you use, depending on your remote I guess) or right clicking with the mouse to bring up the menu which then allows you to change the channel group.

Hope that helps

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Problem is that i can only bring up guide info for the channelgroup im currently watching. I i want to see guide info for a different channelgroup while still watchin a channel in another group, i have to press ok and the left or right on the remote to change channelgroup. Then i have to click back because im not actually planning on changing the channel. then i can hit info button again and now see the guide info for that last channelgroup. Seem like a lot of steps just to see guide info from another channelgroup then the one im currently watching.

Thanks for a great skin.

regards

Jacob

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
....Seem like a lot of steps just to see guide info from another channelgroup then the one im currently watching...

I agree. I've never used channel groups so I don't know what's involved - so I assume it doesn't take so many steps when using the B3W guide?

I'll look at putting together a guide with the Channel Group button on it but it won't be for a while, I've got a few other things on at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom