Bleazle (3 Viewers)

Thanks I ll see what I can do this weekend... I'm just going to look at with the front main screen with the animated sliding logos to start and link them. Vff Edit: going to go with the default skin to edit with.
Thanks I ll see what I can do this weekend... I'm just going to look at with the front main screen with the animated sliding logos...
Hi All EDIT: I will no longer be updating this skin - it will not be MP 1.2 compliant but can be used in MP 1.1.x BleazleWide...
Replies
Views
Indeed they are far better looking! Thanks Yuri
Indeed they are far better looking! Thanks Yuri
Hi all One of the big "behind the scenes" changes I made between BleazleWide V6 & V7 was the reduction in the number of fonts...
Replies
Views
Here's one for My Daily Comics!
Here's one for My Daily Comics!
The title says it all. To add a fading green selection bar for unsupported plugins to the Home & Plugins screens do the following...
Replies
Views
Use these files to add fading effects to the "hover" images on the Home and Plugins-Home screens. How to use: 1. Download and unzip the images you want to use... 2. Drop the images AND xml file into the BleazeWide V7/Media directory 3. Rename the hover image you are replacing. For example if you've downloaded the "Moving...
Use these files to add fading effects to the "hover" images on the Home and Plugins-Home screens. How to use: 1. Download and...
Use these files to add fading effects to the "hover" images on the Home and Plugins-Home screens. How to use: 1. Download and...
Replies
Views
Thanks !!!
Thanks !!!
Hi All I am using BleazleWide V7.1.0 and HTPC Info plugin which provide a lot of useful information. I want to see this...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem to create Hover image for MyKino Hi Dave, thx a lot for your help. I have to say, sometimes I am to stupid.. I just forgot the last "m" in hover_mein kinoprogramm.png in the name because I could not see it on the skin. The Developer of the Plug in created a new *.dll. With this *.dll is everything fine and the fading...
AW: Problem to create Hover image for MyKino Hi Dave, thx a lot for your help. I have to say, sometimes I am to stupid.. I...
Hi there, am using Bleazlewilde 8.1.1 and I love it since 7.0! Thanx or your great work! But however, I have a problem to...
Replies
Views
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage at times is high but that is what they are for, I am on the home screen right now with no video playing and CPU is at 11 percent with 1 second updates to the htpcinfo. I have a main menu at the top with a...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
Replies
Views
Re: Re : fanart horizontaly streched I've just had a look at this using the aMPed skin (which also uses default fanart) and the same thing happens so it looks like this is a MP (or possibly Fanart plugin?) issue. Maybe you could post your question over on the Fanart plugin thread (mention that it also happens when using the aMPed...
Re: Re : fanart horizontaly streched I've just had a look at this using the aMPed skin (which also uses default fanart) and the...
Hi bleazle, this is me again :rolleyes: I configured fanart for the first time, all is ok, fanarts i get are either 1280x720 or...
Replies
Views
Re : AW: Drivefreespace not showing what it should OK, great idea, that should be the problem. i'll look into settings.xml and replace all of that and the tell you edit : quake dna combined with rambo dna gives the perfect MePo warrior ! Your solution is perfect, tx a lot !
Re : AW: Drivefreespace not showing what it should OK, great idea, that should be the problem. i'll look into settings.xml and...
Hi all, i should have misunderstood something ! I installed drivefreespace plugin and configure it as said in bleazle thread...
Replies
Views
Re : Improving background ? hey, your "to do list" is a V8 turbo one ! I had a look and this is really great, maybe the grey could be lighter as it is quite difficult to read when green focus bar is on it. I made some tests and it seems that color FFA0A0A0 is OK. Thanks for your great job :)
Re : Improving background ? hey, your "to do list" is a V8 turbo one ! I had a look and this is really great, maybe the grey...
Hi, first of all : many thanks for this great skin, i was looking for such a good one for months ! There is only one thing...
Replies
Views
ooo nice toy man! no more running back and forth between the kitchen and the pc when using an online recipee =)
ooo nice toy man! no more running back and forth between the kitchen and the pc when using an online recipee =)
Hi All After much anticipation (on my part) the HP TouchSmart 600-1170a has finally been released in New Zealand - 2 days later...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BleazleWide V7.1.0 DE
Yeah the file for V7.1.0 no longer exists - it was removed by the MP gods when V8 was uploaded. You don't have to use the BasicHome screen in V8 if you don't want to - try it, if you like V7 I'm sure you'll like V8 better - it's very similar but there's more consistency skin wide with the way lines are highlighted in the list views...
Yeah the file for V7.1.0 no longer exists - it was removed by the MP gods when V8 was uploaded. You don't have to use the BasicHome...
Hi All I've just released V7.1.0 of BleazleWide (June 14th 2009). As ever my aim is to give MY :) MediaPortal system a...
Replies
Views
Hi there I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I don't have MP 1.1 installed on my test PC but it is on my wifes laptop. Unfortunately we don't use it very much but next time it's out I'll check and get back to you. Regards Bleazle
Hi there I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I don't have MP 1.1 installed on my test PC but it is on my wifes laptop...
Hi there, first off all sorry about my bad english ;-) I installed MP 1.1 Beta und the latest Bleazle Skin. I have the names...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures 1.0 DE
You got your wish https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazlewide-v8-75150/ is out and the screen shots give you a good argument. The category image screen does look pretty good I must admit. Steve
You got your wish https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazlewide-v8-75150/ is out and the screen shots give you a good...
Bleazle.. Just for your info Moving Pictures 1.0 beta has been released...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bluray Home Icon DE
No worries. To be honest the icon you created is the best one out of all of them anyway as the grey colour goes nicely with the skin. Good work on cracking on with a new release, is it going to be backward compatable (or tweakable to work with older versions of MP)? im running 1.0.1 at the moment because i was having problems with...
No worries. To be honest the icon you created is the best one out of all of them anyway as the grey colour goes nicely with the...
For those using the PowerDVD plugin for watching bluray discs, ive made an icon for the homescreen (ive done various colours and...
Replies
Views
Finally found some time to do this. Files are here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/tvguide-channel-group-button-added-73651/#post537545
Finally found some time to do this. Files are here...
Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me out here :) When using the bleazle skin with 1.1 beta, the bar on the very left in...
Replies
Views
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide screen) but a few of you do so here are the files you will need. I use ForTheRecord so I can't test the standard MP TVGuide file but it should be fine... Enjoy! Bleazle.
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide...
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide...
Replies
Views
Great! very useful.
Great! very useful.
Hi Bleazle, first of all it's a great skin. But I have a remark: In the skin "Black & White 1080" I have seen a shortcut/button...
Replies
Views
:thx: I've added it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/#post400620
:thx: I've added it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/#post400620
Dave, dont know if you realise, but the xml file for the MyFilms fade effect is wrong, it needs to be changed to hover_my films.xml...
Replies
Views
alright matey! No way, ill never turn to the MS dark side:D Ive been around but havent commented for a while as its been pretty quiet of late. The new release of the skin is spot on this end btw. Ive just setup a client PC as well with the skini on it, but im having a few problems with getting the TV server running (tho this has...
alright matey! No way, ill never turn to the MS dark side:D Ive been around but havent commented for a while as its been pretty...
First up, congratulations on such a great skin. I upgraded to this when Aeon went to the graveyard. I'm running V6 of bleazle...
Replies
Views
I'm kind of double posting here, but here's your answer: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazle-7-1-0-mp-tvseries-v2-3-3491-a-68180/#post513209
I'm kind of double posting here, but here's your answer...
Just installed this on a new HTPC build using MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 and all is good apart from the TV Series window which has no covers...
Replies
Views
I've finally found the time to install the latest version of TVSeries. The attached files are pretty much the same as what ltfearme has posted above but I have changed the Blue text to grey - something I've been meaning to do for ages :ooops: Apart from that the layouts are the same as what you've been using in the previous version of...
I've finally found the time to install the latest version of TVSeries. The attached files are pretty much the same as what ltfearme...
Hi, Can Someone change the TVSeries.xml to make it work with MP-TVSeries v2.3.3491 Version :thx: *EDIT* I found the Values...
Replies
Views
Don't know why I haven't replied sooner - sorry about that :ooops: As far as I know no such document exists - there might be one but I've never seen it. I found that 95% (99%?) of skinning came down to working out what I wanted to see, working out how to implement it (or how it was implemented in other skins if it was an idea I was...
Don't know why I haven't replied sooner - sorry about that :ooops: As far as I know no such document exists - there might be one...
Hello: The Firsts "CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SKIN" In spanish "COJONUDO" My Question: Exist any Document where explein what is...
Replies
Views
I will wait until Bleazle is released for MP 1.1 I installed 1.1 for testing and installed 2 skins that are ready for 1.1 --- but Bleazle is so favourited here, that nobody wants to have another skin. During 2 days i had installed 1.1 and 2 other skins, the peace in this house was gone, especially wife was very angry, didnt want to...
I will wait until Bleazle is released for MP 1.1 I installed 1.1 for testing and installed 2 skins that are ready for 1.1 --- but...
Hi folks, anyone out there already had the "cojones" ;) to try our most loved skin with the MP 1.1 Alpha? Does it work? The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart option DE
Is it not in the readme file that is included with the skin? This might help - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/
Is it not in the readme file that is included with the skin? This might help -...
Sorry for the question, sure is a silly question, but i dont find. were is the Fanart option for my music. Thanks
Replies
Views
thanks for explaining this.
thanks for explaining this.
Hi, Great skin...wouldn't think of using any other :-) Is it possible to launch other plugins from the basic homescreen...
Replies
Views
A better alternative would be to use a non linear stretch (just like smart stretch in aspect ratio for 4:3 -> 16:9) ie you stretch the very edge of the picture as needed to make the aspect ratio the same as the CD box
A better alternative would be to use a non linear stretch (just like smart stretch in aspect ratio for 4:3 -> 16:9) ie you stretch...
Hey Bleazle, Just a thought... At the moment, the artist show that alternates with the CD cover often cuts the heads off the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Simon, hexxagon DE
MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Remository MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Remository tomtom
MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Remository MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Remository tomtom
Sorry for the question, but where are the plugins to activate this games? Thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hide menus DE
thanks
thanks
Hello i want installl the mp in a pc for all of my family and my interes is hide a diferents menus. For example in my movies the...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot it ok its the best skin thnks
thanks a lot it ok its the best skin thnks
Hello: I Use bleazewide skin. Its possible change the names in the menus? For ex. My Pitures for "Las Fotos" Exist any...
Replies
Views
Cheers, I will repost in another part of the forum so please consider this thread closed to avoid dupe issues.
Cheers, I will repost in another part of the forum so please consider this thread closed to avoid dupe issues.
Hi, I am having a really odd problem. Currently I have MPC-HC as my external player. If I enable any skin other than the default...
Replies
Views
That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote or right click on your mouse (depending on what you're using to control MP) then click "Group" and select the channel group you want. I get the same thing in B3W - when you click "record" in B3W are...
That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote...
Quick and likely dumb question. I was using MP last night and thought for kicks I would try the radio feature. Not one I use very...
Replies
Views
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin You will also need to download the hover_search music.png and place it in c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\beazlewide\media\ edit \skins\beazlewide\mymusicgenres.xml Find the...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
Replies
Views
Attached is a "Bleazle'd" version :) Bleazle EDIT: Also added fading hover images here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/
Attached is a "Bleazle'd" version :) Bleazle EDIT: Also added fading hover images here...
Hello, what about some skin files for Shoutcast Directory Plugin ? I think ist's a nice feature would like to use it with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom