missing old layout in newest Monochrome (1 Viewer)

oddan

Portal Member
August 9, 2009
I was useing Monochrome 2.2.878 an old version RELEASE DATE: 10th July 2008 with MP-TVseries plugin.

In this version there was an tv series layout that doesnt come along with the newest release.

It was called "Using Fan Art Episode Preview.jpg"

I loved this old one. Is it possible to get it back in the new version ?

Johnyd

Portal Member
February 11, 2009
Home Country
Have you got a picture of it? Or could you make up a rough view of it? Depending on how difficult it is I could probably make it look close if the skin owner doesn't mind me doing it.

oddan

Portal Member
August 9, 2009
Here it is
jumERfDXC.jpg

No offens to the one who made the skin. Its very nice and I appreciate your work.

I like the text white like in the picture instead of the red text that is in the new version. Red looks like something is wrong och missing.

Johnyd

Portal Member
February 11, 2009
Home Country
What do you want the front page to look like? I don't use the standard files myself. But I do like the looks of that older version better than the one Ive got now, so I'll give it a shot, even though I don't really like my chances of being 100% successful.
Here's what mine currently looks like:
mediaportal1.jpg

mediaportal2.jpg

Johnyd

Portal Member
February 11, 2009
Home Country
What do you think of this?
monochrome3.jpg

Also it is using the default filmstrip view not the one from my post above.

Ok should work properly now.

Attachments

• TVSeries.zip
    30.6 KB

oddan

Portal Member
August 9, 2009
Thats amazing. I didnt expect that someone could help me about this. Thank you so much.

There is one problem. If you enter a show and look at the information-text about the show you will se that it overlap the season buttons.

About the front page. It looks good the way it is with your pack now with the wide banners, just like I use to have it in the old version.

Johnyd

Portal Member
February 11, 2009
Home Country
There is one problem. If you enter a show and look at the information-text about the show you will se that it overlap the season buttons.

Can you screenshot the page you mean and highlight where it is? Im using a computer screen at 16:10 resolution so some things on my screen could be positioned differently. I have about 4 versions of monochrome on my computer now. The first one edited for 16:10, the standard one, the one I did for you, and the one that I've done for myself. So I may of got some screens mixed up.

Ok I found it, the one view I didn't check, list view on the seasons page.
I'll attach the new file

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom