[no Bug] Missing Powerscheduler options (1 Viewer)

MusicMan62

Portal Pro
November 2, 2010
Frome, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the option "Do not put the computer to sleep while the Mediaportal client is not running" which I found important as I often did stuff out of MP and didn't want it to go to sleep.

This option has been removed in the integrated version. Can we have it back please?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Too my knowledge PS++ uses Windows own power settings, so if there are active tasks, there will be no power down.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the option "Do not put the computer to sleep while the Mediaportal client is not running" which I found important as I often did stuff out of MP and didn't want it to go to sleep.

This option has been removed in the integrated version. Can we have it back please?

PS++ is NOT part of 1.3.0 RC! You have to install the PS++ plugin (again after an MP upgrade) and hopefully that will bring you back these options. ;)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change ;-), so it will be 1.3.1? Or maybe 1.4?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom