Missing sound in online streaming service (SVTPlay) (1 Viewer)

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Hi All!
    I have an odd problem here! Im using onlinevideos plugin for watching webcontent as SVTPlay, a Swedish online achive for distribution of the National Public Service Broadcasting programs. However, selecting and starting the videostream works fine. But it comes with no sound whatever. I checked the Onlinevideosplugins testfiles, all works great. Im using LAV, but with sharks007 package. The codecs works fine though on some testfile samples I have. Dolby Digital, DTS etc.

When using IE11 I can Watch SVTPlay content with no problemo, both video and sound.

Is there anyone with a clue on whats wrong here?

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_15_09_19__12_22.zip
      2.3 MB · Views: 12

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    bump and adding:
    I tried the EVR; ArrowUp and+1, it shows that there is no audio renderer added. Its only Lav video and mediaportal splitter.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    hm, don't know exactly, but perhaps (vaguely remember seeing someting alike on youtube) the plugin selects the stream where audio and video are in separate streams, and Mediaportal cannot handle that.

Unfortunately this site is geoblocked, so it's going to be a real pain to check/fix this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's all set. To obtain the program guide, I'm using Zap2XML. I created a batch file with one command to use Zap2XML to download the program data from tvguide.com (which then updates the XML file) and then...
    Thank you for the feedback. It was a hands-on education getting everything setup via trial and error with Mediaportal 2, but it's...
    Hello, I'm using MediaPortal 2, and I was curious as to whether it could be configured for streaming local cable online much like...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
    Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
    Hi! I installed MPExtended 0.6.0-beta and WebMediaPortal 0.6.0-beta and everything works almost perfect. But i have problem when i...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    I disabled the plugin in View Mode Switcher and also excluded the folders in my (Windows standard) antivirus program. The "trusted process" thing I did not executed... I did this changes same day I read your post, and so far it seams to work. The problems I use to have seams to be gone... I return if the problems shows again...
    I disabled the plugin in View Mode Switcher and also excluded the folders in my (Windows standard) antivirus program. The "trusted...
    Hi! Im recently new to MP1. Went from WMC. I LOVE the OV plugin, its the best. I run Windows 7. MP1 1.12. OV 2.1 and latest Adobe...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
    Great work! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
    Viaplay for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark Browser player and remarks Browser player introduced in OnlineVideos 1.8 Videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom