[solved] Mixed artist pictures (3 Viewers)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for explaining!
    I wasn't aware of the different image types (banners, logos and Fanarts). Now it makes sense to me! :)
    FH seems to be working well! (y)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal and FH were running the whole day and playing music flawlessly until I put Windows to hibernate mode and resumed it.
    On hibernating FH was not able to query for the MBID because of the missing internet connection. The following error was logged very often:
    Code:
    27-Mar-2020 20:55:09 Error [     DatabaseManager]: GetDBMusicBrainzID: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    After resuming from hibernate no Fanart was displayed anymore. It took about five minutes until it worked again.
    Is it because of the System.NullReferenceException?

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It turned out that the FH database got corrupted somehow. A FanartHandler.db3-journal file was created yesterday in the morning. The DB integrity check returned several errors. Unfortunately I have no FH log file from the time when the database got corrupted.

I've repaired the database via following command: sqlite3 FanartHandler.db3 ".dump" | sqlite3 FanartHandler_.db3.
    Now the DB integrity check returns OK and the Image table row count is equal. The database file has shrunk from about 160 to 100MB.

Fanart images are displayed and new images are downloaded.

Anything else you'd check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom