[User Mod] [MOD] OnlineVideos (23/06/2013) (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello people,

I was not completely satisfied with the Titan version of Online Videos. I have made a few quick changes to the existing lay-out.

Changes:

-Thumbs are not dimmed anymore.
    -Selected thumb will zoom a little bit.
    -Hover image also visible in update view now.
    -More thumbs on the screen.
    -New language flags

Installation:

-Extract the .zip file
    -Put all .xml files into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan (but I preffer to use a theme folder; otherwise an update of Titan extended will override them maybe)
    -additionally copy all language flags into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\Langs
    -Clear your skin chache!! (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache)

Note:

I made this mod really quick, so there are maybe some bugs to report.. fingers crossed! ;) Found a bug? Please let me know! Feature requests are also welcome offcourse..

Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      228.6 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      256.6 KB
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      264.6 KB
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      396.6 KB
    • [MOD] OnlineVideos 23-06-2013.zip
      1.5 MB
    Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,really like your mod of Online videos,is this a possible bug?,when entering a second page the 'Online Videos' header mixes with line of text,see photos below
    07-58-36.png07-58-47.png

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,really like your mod of Online videos,is this a possible bug?,when entering a second page the 'Online Videos' header mixes with line of text,see photos below
    View attachment 131396View attachment 131397

Hi and thanks.. :)

I have not seen this problem myself, but maybe I'm blind! Will check it tonight.. I didn't change anything there, so I don't know what the problem could be..

I will let you know!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @all: For the next version I'm looking for better Language flags.. These are fine, but I'm looking for images witht square specimens..

Let me know your suggestion! Google images is fully loaded with language flag images, but I'm looking something that fits nice with Titan. :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I like what you've done here powermarcel10 :)

The flags are a huge improvement, and I think the screenshots look better than when I alt+tab into MP and look at the status quo. I hope you don't mind me tagging @ncoH and @joostzilla I hope that at the very least they will be keen to use these better flag images in titan extended (and maybe even the xml changes) if they both prefer it.

Do you have new images to replace every single flag that is currently in titan?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he like that style.. But let's see.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom